Hot chocolate Gift Pouch Card
Welcome to the CTMH Paper Focus-Blog Hop. This blog hop is associated with Heartfelt Sentiment Team and if you are just coming from Sheila Wilkerson you are on tract. I decided to share this cute gift pouch with you. This ideas came from The Rubber Cafe at a scrapbook convention. This card can also be used as a Get Well, Teacher, appreciation and more. Inside you can add soothing teas, apple cider, Hot chocolate, etc. I
|Hot Chocolate Pouch Card|
Workshop on the Go "Snowheaven" Cardmaking Kit Stamps G1085
Snowheaven B&T Duos paper design
White daisy Cardstock #1385
Whisper cardstock X5929
Glacier Cardstock X5770
Glacier Ink pad Z2641
Cranberry Ink Pad Z2116
Slate Ink Pad Z2173
2. Score paper at 2" and again 21/8" do this on each side and then rotate paper 1/4 turn score 2 3/4" and then 2 5/8" from the bottom edge.
4. Add 2 rectangles with Snow haven paper patters 5 1/8" x 1 3/4". Adhere your stamp design (I used Snowheaven Workshop on the go kit ) to the upper panel and panel inside of card as show below.
Your Next Blog Hop Participant is Tonya Whitehurst . Enjoy hopping!!
The order of sign-up is the order of the hop rotation.
1. Melissa Robinson* - http://mlisrobinson.blogspot.com
2. Marianne Hancock* www.thescrapbookchick.blogspot.com
3. Melissa David* www.melissadavidscraps.blogspot.com
4. Debi Barber* http://debiistheothersister.blogspot.com
5. Sheila Wilkerson* http://ezscrapbooks.blogspot.com
6. Aggie Peters* http://busyaggie.blogspot.com/
7. Tonya Whitehurst http://heartandsoulscrappers.blogspot.com/