Thursday, July 24, 2014
Trick- or- Treat
Starting in August, I will be posting a different paper crafts ideas to celebrate Halloween in style. I will have something in here that will trill you or the trick-or-traeters. It's time to get ready for Halloween and fun paper crafts!
Sunday, July 13, 2014
This is July Stamper with an Attitude " Bling it up" Blog Hop. I have just joined this wonderful group of stampers and decide to see what a blog hopper was all about. Below, is a list of all the participant in the Blog hop. I come right after Fawn Carriker (#12) and you should check out Denise Elliott ( #14) after you finish checking out my blog.
This Month challenge is "Bling it up" with an attitude. I love everything that shines and sparkle so it should not be to hard to embellish it. Check this out.. What a great way to embellish a gift! Don't you think?
Cashmere cardstock X5932
Barn Red cardstock X5637
Colonial White cardstock 1388
Complimentary print paper( Huntington Pkg)
Cocoa Ink Pad Z2114
Jewel tone rhinestones
CTMH stamp set "Fall Harvest" C1504
Cut 1 piece 2 1/2" x 7" from the Cashmere cardstock . Punch a 1 1/2" circle at one end. Adhere a 2 1/4" x 6 3/4" from the B&T Duo. Punch out over the existing hole again so you cut out the printed paper. Set aside. Stamp your leaves on the Colonial White cardstock. Watercolor your leaves and trim. I used liquid glass on the acorn to give it dimension. Arrange leaves and glue them. Add a 3-D foam tape to the acorn on top of the leaves and finish it off with a couple of rhinestones and ribbon. Finished size: 2 1/2" x 7"
July Stampers with an Attitude Bling it Up Blog Hop Final List
- Becky McClain ~ http://beckysstudio-cards.blogspot.com
- Di Crawford ~ http://scrapwithdi.blogspot.com/
- Barbi Kelley ~ http://barbispapercreations.blogspot.com/2014/07/bling-it-up-blog-hop-by-stampers-with.html
- Kimberly Moss ~ http://kimspapercrafts.blogspot.com
- Catherine Nowak~ http://catscrapbooking.com/
- Angela Garcia ~ http://angelascraftcloset.blogspot.com/
- Sue Latta ~ http://lattastamps.blogspot.com
- Sheila Bennett ~ http://sheila-bennett.blogspot.com
- Melissa Robinson ~ http://mlisrobinson.blogspot.com
- Melinda Everitt ~ http://www.ifyoublingit.blogspot.com/
- Jen Patrick ~ http://roxybonds-scrappin.blogspot.com
- Fawn Carriker ~ http://photofunwithFawn.wordpress.com
- Aggie Peters ~ http://busyaggie.blogspot.com
- Denise Elliott ~ www.inspiredbyd.blogspot.com