Thursday, July 31, 2014

Trick-or Treat Owl

 

Happy Owloween!

This is our first project of the month of August. There will be more cutesy, clever or creepy creations coming up this month.

This cute 4" x 5" little owl came from CTMH August stamp of the month ( S1408 ) and I used the Scaredy Cat cardstock (X7185B). I started  by stamping the owl and his accessories then colored them. I used Liquid glass on the hat and on the pumpkin to give it dimension. The owl mask has glitter to make it a focal point.

I glued the owl in an angle to a 2" black circle. Trim the bottom of the owl using the outline of the circle as a guide. Attach the owl circle to a 2 1/2" scallop circle. Now the owl looks like is coming out from a hole. Embellish as I did in this picture. Have fun with it!

To purchase product go to- http://BusyAggie.ctmh.com


No comments:

Post a Comment