Friday, August 22, 2014

Happy Bird


This is a cute project to make. Who ever gets it will display it on the table. I made it using the Diamond Reverse Explosion card fold. I'm including the folding diagram. I used the Happy Bird stamp set from Close to my Heart and painted the images with alcohol markers. Seaside paper was used for the diamond center and the rectangular pull-outs. Finish folded size: 5" x 5". Have Fun!!

Supplies:

Happy Birds - C1600                  $13.95
Cocoa cardstock- X5642(24)      $14.50         
Seaside paper packet -X7192B    $9.95



2 comments:

  1. Love your blog! You need to add a section so that people can follow you! I also love what you did with Party Puppy and Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your suggestion. I will get that going!

      Delete