Happy Mother's Day!Welcome to the CTMH Paper focus blog hop. This blog comes to you from the Heartfelt Sentiment team. If you are coming from Debi Barber blog spot , then you are on the right
track. This month I made a Mother's Day card using using the Heartstrings paper packet.
This card has a removable book marker that she can use. Don't forget to put your name on the back so she can remember you all the time.
Supplies:Cardstock: cranberry, lagoon, white daisy
B&T duos Heartstring paper packet
Hearts ( stuck on you # Z3037)
1/2" ribbon- red
Boarder strip from Snowheaven paper
Cut:Cranberry cardstock cut one 2 1/2" x 6 1/2"
Lagoon cardstock cut one 2 1/8" x 6 1/8") and one 1 3/4" x 3"
White daisy cardstock cut one 6" x 6 1/2" and one 11/2" x 2 3/4")
B&T Duos paper cut two - 2" x 6"
- Adhere to (2 1/8" x 6 1/8" ) Lagoon cardstock to the B&T paper. one in from and back as shown.
- Print your saying and cut it and glue to the Lagoon card stock.
- adhere to the 2 1/8 "x 61/8" using 3-D tape.
- Decorate with heart stickers. Set aside.
- Score white daisy (6" x 6 1/2") at 3". fold.
- adhere the Snowheaven strip to the folded side of the card.
- Glue the cranberry cardstock next to the strip.
- Use two small pieces of tape to attach the book maker as shown on the picture.
Hope you had fun going thru my blog. Now continue to
Tonya Whitehurst blog for more inspiration.
The following are the participant in the blog hop:
- Melissa David* www.melissadavidscraps.blogspo
- Debi Barber* http://
- Aggie Peters http://busyaggie.blogspot.com/
- Tonya Whitehurst - http://
- Judy Faye Garner - http://judyfaye.blogspot.com
- Debi McBain - www.createdwithheart.blogspot.