Thursday, March 5, 2015

Easter cards-

Hopping By

 

 A cute Easter card for you to make. I had a wonderful time making this card. This is a "must have" stamp set. It gives you so many creative options.

 I used Close to my Heart stamp set called Hopping By. I dabbed glacier ink with a sponge dauber to make the sky on white daisy cardstock. I stamped, colored  and cut out the two images. I adhered the carrot car with 3-D tape to give it depth. Check below to see what I used to make this card.

finished size: 4 1/4"x 5 1/2"

Materials-

Hopscoth paper packet ( X7194B)                             

Set of 14 pieces      $17.95 USD


Glacier cardstock (X5770)

White daisy cardstock

CTMH Hopping by (D1633)

Momento ink

Glacier ink pad (Z2641)

Alcohol Markers

Ribbon

3-d tape

Sponge dauber

            

 



No comments:

Post a Comment