Thursday, November 5, 2015

CTMH Paper Blog Hop - White Pines

Thanks you  for coming to the "CTMH Paper Focus Blog Hop". This Blog hop is affiliated with Heartfelt Sentiment Group. This month we are using The "White Pines" paper packet. 
If you are coming from Kathy Taylor  then you are on the right track.
I have fallen in love with this beautiful  paper. The colors and prints are very festive.  I'm featuring this cute and simple card using the paper and the compliments that goes with this packet. I used Colonial White for the card and added pieces of the printed paper to the card. I stamped with black ink and used the "Twinkle" stamp set( S1510). I embellish with the White Pines Compliment stickers.(X7200C).

Finished size: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"

I also included a 3-D gift box using the Fern cardstock(X5777). With this box has a pull out drawer where you can put candy, tea bags,and more. I got this idea from You Tube. It's very easy to make.
Here are the directions-
  1. Cut one 3" x 12" of Fern Cardstock. Score @ 1, 4, 5, 8 & 9. fold.

Side view when folded
add strong adhesive .

     
     
     
     
    Cut one 4 7/8" x 4 7/8" of Glacier cardstock(X5770). Score 1" on all four sides.Fold and cut slit as marked in red see below.



 Punch a 1" circle and glue to one side of the box and with a hole puncher make a hole. Tie a knot at one end of the ribbon and pull it through the hole as shown. Use tape to secure ribbon to the inside of the box.

 Now you can decorate your box. I used a 2 7/8" x 2 7/8" of printed paper and adhered it to the outside and I use the same dimensions on a plain cardstock so you can right a message. Have fun!!
Now hop on to Sheila Wilkerson's blog for more ideas. 

Materials used for both projects:












4 comments:

  1. So cute! Love the card with the Complements added and the box...adorable! Thanks for sharing the directions! I will be creating some of these myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful projects...LOVE the box (and thanks for including the instructions!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to see this again and get the pattern! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete