Happy New Year!!
Thanks for joining our CTMH Paper Focus Blog hop. This Blog hop is affiliated with the Heartfelt Sentiment Group. If you are coming from Melissa Robinson's,then you are in the right track. I made two card using the Nevermore Paper Packet. It is never to early to get ready for this.
|finished size: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"|
To make card:
- Cut one 4 1/4" x 91/2" from the Slate cardstock
- Score at 4" and fold.
- Glue a 4 1/4" x 4" pattern paper.
- Cut a strip 7/8" x 4 1/4"-slate cardstock
Wording- "Hats off" C1593
Ribbons- 3 different widths
Alphabet- Glamour Lower case- D 1522
Frightfully Fun Set- B1455
|Paper packet X7198B|
- Happy Halloween
- Very easy cars to make, I stamped all the frightful characters on white cardstock and colored them with alcohol markers. On the front cover of the card, I cut an angle piece as shown. Then paste your characters as you wish. Have fun!
- Now Hop on to Melissa David Blog and enjoy all the great ideas.